Intenta is on the cutting edge of research and development in the fields of image processing, data fusion, and object/person recognition and detection.
We are a young and innovative company located in Chemnitz, Germany. Our focus is the development and marketing of product lines based on our smart sensor Intenta S2000. Additionally, we work in partnership with other leading companies in key industries, capitalizing on the considerable experience of Intenta’s employees. Our many partners find us to be reliable and flexible, offering quality services in the field of algorithm development.
Since being founded in 2011, the company has experienced continual growth. Presently, we have over 180 employees. Our team is our most important resource and can solve even the most demanding tasks!
Our Range of Services Includes
- Development and porting of algorithms
- Process-compliant software development
- Image processing and analysis
- Model-based estimation procedures
- Multi-sensor data fusion
- Object recognition and tracking
Customer orientation and quality form the foundation of our services. We are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Our department for research and development is led by M.Eng. Jan Schloßhauer. His team is equipped with long-term experience including:
- Stereo vision
- Algorithms for object and pattern recognition
- Algorithms for behavioral analysis
- Developing customized solutions
The smart sensor department is led by Dr.Eng. Basel Fardi. They specialize in topics like
- Porting of algorithms to embedded systems (DSP, FPGA, ARM)
- Programming of FPGAs
- Printed circuit board layout
- Algorithms for people recognition and behavioral analysis