For maximum Safety in your Radiation Therapy
When you install and use PerMon prevent you are in compliance with current laws and regulations in the field of radiation protection and you will ensure maximum protection of your employees. PerMon prevent is a smart sensor system that monitors safety-critical areas.
If people other than the patient are in the room before the start of radiation therapy, they will be recognized by PerMon prevent and the radiation will not be engaged.
PerMon prevent only allows radiation therapy if the patient remains in the radiation protection area.
- Is compatible with all current types of environments
- Works reliably even in unfavorable light conditions
- Is 100% made in Germany
Continuous activation and deactivation processes are preventable with PerMon prevent and belong to the past.
PerMon prevent reliably detects persons and their position in the monitored area. The information can be used to ensure that no other people are present at the start of radiation in the radiation protection field.
- Increased safety
- Regulatory Compliance
- Use of advanced optical sensors
- Reduction of organizational workload
- Minimized downtime with low-maintainance system
- Compatible with all common facilities
The PerMon prevent-system is connected via a floating contact with the safety circuit in the radiation system. This interface is adapted to existing systems and can be retrofitted any time.
With the installation and use of PerMon prevent you meet the latest legal requirements and ensure your employees maximum protection.
Manage information in commercial spaces
Want to know which path customers use to move through your business and in which areas they reside longest? Use our visitor flow and dwell-time measurement to optimize your human resource planning, customer service and advertising campaigns. Be inspired by accurate and reliable data, to obtain new retailers for your shopping center!
With PerMon xcount from Intenta you always have an overview of relevant visitors, in real time.
PerMon xcount - Key facts at a glance
- Counting accuracy of 98%
- Precise evaluation to the second
- Several sensors can be combined
- Robust construction allows use in demanding environments
- 100% made in Germany
The PerMon data sensor system determines the number and the length of stay of persons. It differentiates between adults and children. The dimensions required for this differentiation threshold are defined individually. Regardless of the structural and light conditions, the counting is done with an accuracy of more than 98%. This precision is possible because the sensors use innovative algorithms that process high-resolution video images in real time. Our customers have diverse functions. By adding modules PerMon xcount may be expanded anytime. Intenta GmbH offers customized solutions for your application. Talk to us!
- Reliable detection of individuals within groups
- Flexible design of the detection and counting ranges
- Stable counting even with atypical movement behavior
- People detection at different levels (e.g., on a staircase)
- Distinction possible by individually definable persons sizes
- Suitable for privacy-critical applications
- The current count is readily available
- Presentation of live count data using analysis software
- Backup through continuous internal storage
Have we piqued your interest? Then talk to us!
Installation & Maintenance
- Easy to install
- Self-diagnosis of dirt and concealment
- User friendly web interface allows quick remote configuration
- Maintenance free, automatic self-calibration
Detection of high-precision data
Are efficient operation and use of resources important to you? We support you with PerMon xcount in the active optimization of transport networks, cycle times, personnel and vehicles. Using this information, your company can achieve higher passenger satisfaction, protect the environment, and your business may work more economically.
The key to this is a complete and accurate recording of passenger numbers. Extrapolation from samples belong to the past, thanks to PerMon xcount. Instead, you get accurate data and software for storing and processing it.
Do you want to create facts with PerMon xcount? Contact us!