PerMon xcount offers an efficient, lean system from precise data acquisition to the visualisation of statistics. This includes cost-effective analytical software. Depending on the application, we can provide a customised, needs-based system configuration of hardware and software.
Key Facts at a Glance
- Automatic determination of visitor statistics and occupancies
- 98% counting accuracy of our 3D sensors
- User-friendly web interface
- Real-time display of counting data
- Reliable detection of individuals in groups of people
- Flexible design of sensing ranges and number lines
- Robust counting, even for atypical movement behaviour
- Differentiation between individually definable body sizes possible
- Suitability for privacy-sensitive applications
Installation & Maintenance
- Low installation costs
- Convenient fitting of sensors
- Self-diagnosis and monitoring of sensors
- Support for remote access
- Maintenance-free operation
- Platform-independent server application
- Camera images are processed on the sensor. This means there is no need to transmit or store camera images.
- Personal IDs are assigned for the internal analysis of walking routes (to avoid multiple counting of the same person, for example).
- The ID is assigned to a person as soon as he/she enters the detection range of the sensor.
- The ID is not stored and is discarded as soon as the person leaves the sensing range.
- An ID can be reassigned again and again and is not uniquely assigned to any person.
- The system does not collect any personal data.
- The counting data is completely anonymous, because only the number of persons and the timing of the counting events are stored.
- Data is transmitted from the sensor to the evaluation server in encrypted form (HTTPS).
- Access to the web front end of the sensor is protected by an individually configurable password.